Marketplace Hours vary by month. Please follow the Second Saturday Facebook page for monthly hours.
The following guidelines and regulations apply to booths/displays in the Second Saturday Marketplace areas:
- A free standing Pop-up type tent is encouraged. There are spaces available on the sidewalks which are too small for tents and require only a table.
- All participants must comply with the designated time tables for the events. There may be specific months due to Second Saturday events additional hours will be granted.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for successful applicants and must be paid upon application.
- Displays must be in place 30 minutes prior to start time of each event. Each display must be removed immediately following each event and the area left free of trash/debris.
- All participants are encouraged to stay engaged during event times.
- Unless there is a genuine emergency, all participants must give at least a 24 hour notice of cancellation by calling 270-982-2209. Please be considerate of your fellow artisans and be responsible to notify us so that your space may be used by other vendors.
- All items displayed must be original work, antique, vintage or homegrown. For the arts & crafts, there should be no mass production displays and no kit-made items. No retail or commercial goods are currently accepted (unless made by the owner of the booth.) No flea market items – antique & vintage would be items over 30 years old.
- Artists and vendors must use their own method of display. Exhibitor must supply all display props – including neatly covered tables, chairs, tent, trash receptacle etc. and all tools necessary to prepare/assemble display.
- Exhibitor agrees to accept full responsibility for the care and protection of his/her exhibit.
- Only items approved by the jurying committee may be sold.
- Displays, signage and props should be professional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Exhibitors will not take up any additional space without first consulting an event coordinator.
- Business License – Copy of Business License is required if you are a selling vendor.